Monday, May 24, 2021

Quarantine Plan for the Beta Ceremony

Dear Beta Members Quarantining, 

I was so sorry to hear about your recent quarantine.  This is such a bummer as I was looking forward to honoring you at the Beta ceremony.  I am working on a plan to allow for remote participation.  Please share this with your parents.  I have provided you with a Zoom link via email.  

I know a few of you have speaking parts which you will still be able to complete as we are going to tap a computer into the sound system.  Be sure your computer is on mute until it is your turn to speak.  

Your name will still be called for acceptance of your certificate.  Simply say, "Thank you" after you are called.  The certificate and pin will be waiting for you at school.  

I know this is not ideal but at least you will still be able to participate.  Hang-in there!  This crazy year is almost over!  

Best,

Mrs. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment